Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (7)

by - May 17, 2011

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads so if you think idea was coo like I did head over and link up! It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what others are listening to! 

This week my song is an old one, but one that I can’t stop listening to.  ‘You’re My Number One’ by S Club 7. One of my favorite songs by the group. 



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read open to a random page share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. No spoilers (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I started two books in the past 24 hours but right now I’m not reading anything, I took a break so I’ll give you a little teaser from both books.





“Mr. Fluffy!”
Brand opened one eye “Adara, I cannot allow you to refer to any part of my anatomy as ‘fluffy’. It is not manly.”
“Not you silly, the cat! I forgot all about him. He’s probably scared and lonely and hungry in Never Never Land or whatever it is you put him.”
       Pg 163 Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George. 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hahaha! While I don't like lost animals, this is a pretty funny interaction. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfull teaser!

    Have a great day
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!Fun teaser!

    My teaser this week is from What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. MY. GOSH!!! It's S-club 7!!! Did you ever used to watch their tv show? It was on when I was pretty younger but I remember being obsessed with them (almost as much as the Spice Girls, which is really saying something!) Great song choice!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. S Club 7!! hahaha Wow that just took me back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha S Club 7! I was obsessed with them. 'Bring It All Back' was my fave :-)

    & Katelyn...I had the videos of LA7. There was Miami7 too--I remember something about a crocodile being in that one but that's it.

    ReplyDelete