Top Ten Tuesday: Places

by - March 05, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Places Mentioned in Books That I’d Like to Visit

I know this was the topic for last week but I didn’t get to post it and also this week’s topic didn’t really work for me. I don’t really pay attention to the places mentioned in books, and honestly there weren’t enough real places I could think of off the top of my head so I added so fictional places to the list.

1.        Seoul, South Korea – 29 Dates
2.      Paris – Anna and the French Kiss
3.       Singapore – Crazy Rich Asians
4.      Hawaii – Everything, Everything
5.      Beauxbaton Academy – Harry Potter series
6.      Whenever Tony Stark Is – you know from Marvel comics
7.       Asgard – Magnus Chase series
8.      Mythos Academy – Touch of Frost
9.      Las Vegas – Stripped Bare
10.   Olympus – Dark Hunter Universe

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hawaii would be such a pretty place to visit.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Las Vegas. It is definitely an interesting place to visit!

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Paris, it's lovely!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/top-ten-tuesday-201/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been to Las Vegas several times, but I’d love to visit the other places. I don’t get to travel enough. :(

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go to Paris and Hawaii!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete