Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (83)

by - October 30, 2012


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few) head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post!

I love this song!!!!!!!! I seriously can’t get enough of it. Everyone should love this song as much as I do.

Everybody Talks by Neon Trees 



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 

My first teasers are from the same book. The Boss’s Fake Fiancee by Inara Scoot and my last teaser is from The Perfect Game by J. Sterling

Don’t get too comfortable, missy. On a scale of “highly unlikely” to “not in a million years,” coming back here rates a solid “when pigs fly.”

47% on kindle

Garth fell out of his chair. Han leaped to safety just in time to avoid being squashed beneath Garth’s falling body. “I am on the floor,” he announced to Jess a moment later, “because I want to be. Please don’t misinterpret what just occurred.”

70% on kindle


“Uh, yes it is. Its HAWAII and really who goes to Florida on purpose?”

88% on kindle



You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Three great teasers, but I like the first one best. It's such a creative use of cliches.
    My teaser is from REMEMBER ME?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! Great teasers, they all made me laugh. :)

    Here's mine: http://flowersofquiethappiness.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-unforgettable.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the 1st one the best too. Great line!

    Here's mine:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-oct-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries, I completely LOVE that song! I am trying to convince my friend to go see them along with Owl City & Maroon 5. Fingers crossed she'll go for it!
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! The second one is hilarious, I'll have to check that book out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that song! The video is so much fun too.

    I didn't know Inara Scott wrote a contempt. I read a paranormal by her last year. At least I think it was her.....I read a lot lol

    ReplyDelete