Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (95)

by - January 28, 2013


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few) head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post!


My tune this week is an old one. I love it though.
  
When You Believe by Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 


My teasers came from the book Kaleb (Alluring Indulgence #1) by Nicole Edwards 

Hell, no. I’m dead serious. Sawyer was standing on the side of the road, holding up a sign that said ‘will work for sex’. I shit you not.”

2% on kindle 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Never heard of this book, but it sounds hilarious. Definitely going to check it out.
    --Jelly My First Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it crazy that I have never heard this song before? My mom used to listen to a lot of Mariah Carey back in the day so I am really surprised I haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KALEB sounds like a funny, sexy book. Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I haven't heard of this before but it sounds good!

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete