Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (147)

by - June 03, 2014



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few), head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post.


“I’ve been on this Korean kick for the past two months and this is a band is one I’m so in love with. BTW I call dibs on G-Dragon and T.O.P. that’s right both of them. --Shanese



“Love this” --Betsy




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 


Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!

Today’s teasers are from the books Room For More book 2 in the Cranberry Inn series by Beth Ehemann and Sith Grave on the Edge book 6 in the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones
 
He laughed. “I was sitting on the stairs, I watched you circle the block a million times, thought maybe Stevie Wonder was driving the car.”

Room For More. 83% on kindle –Shanese

My boyfriend called me a stalker. Well, he’s not actually my boyfriend. . .
Sixth Grave on the Edge. Pg 37 –Betsy
 

 

 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Ha ha ha! I very much enjoyed the teaser for Sixth Grave on the Edge; sounds demented 0__o

    ReplyDelete
  2. both good TTs - enjoy !
    my tt is a bit of classic nostalgia

    another music linkup for tuesday tunes at Natasha in Oz's blog ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your Teaser from Sixth Grave on the Edge. Sounds like a stalker to me!
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK. There's a giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teasers!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2014/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete