Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (156)

by - July 26, 2016



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 

American born Korean Eric Nam is super funny and very talent. I’ve had the pleasure of seeing him live a few weeks ago and I had a great time. He put on such a good show. Here are two songs by him one in Korean and one in English.
 


 

 



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!
 



  Today’s teasers are from the book  The Dark Prince book 2 in the Dark Light series by S.L. Jennings




“Hmmm. Noble. Yet not good enough for me. I want them to know. And because you’ve made me so angry, I can only think of one way for you to pay for your misdeeds.”
Page 143

As I approach the salon, a chilling sensation rips through me, causing me to shiver violently for a split second.
Page 209

You May Also Like

0 comments