Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (162)

by - November 22, 2016



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 


My boys BTS came back with their most amazing album yet.
The album WINGS has a solo from each of the seven members. This album has been breaking all kinds of records on various music chart around the world. And they won ALBUM OF THE YEAR the other day. I couldn’t be prouder!

The first song is their title track 눈물 (Blood Sweat & Tears)

And for fun, here is the funny dance practice of their song '21세기 소녀 (21st Century Girl). A cute treat for the fans on Halloween. 

Also the boy announced their new solo tour and they are coming to America! Near me. Can you hear my excited scream?!





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!

Today’s teasers are from the Taunting Destiny and Escaping Destiny books 2 & 3 in the Fae Chronicles by

“Nooooo! You turn back into a fucking dog this minute!”
Taunting Destiny 11% on kindle 

 
I felt my stomach drop “Oh my God, my baby has two heads!?”
Escaping Destiny 46% on kindle

You May Also Like

0 comments