Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (164)

by - December 06, 2016


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 



Sistar is absolutely one my favorite girl groups. They are so talented and incredibly sexy without having to try. Sistar undoubtedly the queens of summer comebacks did not disappoint when they released their new track. 

This one is I think my favorite of all of their songs.




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!




Today’s teaser will be from Stripped Bare book 1 in the Stripped series by Emma Hart

 “Sorry. I didn’t mean to force my butt into your face” That’s an apology I’d never thought I’d have to make.
66% on kindle Stripped Bare

You May Also Like

0 comments