Can't Wait Wednesday: Hate to Love You

by - August 16, 2017



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishing Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

HATE TO LOVE YOU BY TIJAN
Paperback, 400 Pages
New Adult, Romance, Fiction
Publisher: EverAfter Romance
Release Date: August 28, 2017
Pre-order: Amazon & Barnes and Noble

From Goodreads: Link

Rule #1: No hot guys.
It might sound ridiculous. I get it. It kind of is, but college was supposed to be my sanctuary. It was my place to start over. The rumors, the whispers, and the jealousy I endured through high school would all be gone.
No one would know me at college.

Rule #2: No drama.
I’d major in pre-law. I’d make a few loyal friends. Everything would be easy breezy. No one was going to use me or hurt me. I wouldn’t let them.

Rule #3: New year. New place. New me.
Right?
Wrong.
And all because of Shay Coleman.

Football captain and quarterback, he was the big guy on campus. The cocky guy in my political science class with a smirk. I hated him on sight . . .
. . . and he was about to break all my rules.

To learn about Tijan and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hope you enjoy this one a lot! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sound of this one! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read Tijan yet. One of these days I'll have to try one.
    Check out my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete