Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (8)

by - May 24, 2011

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads so if you think idea was coo like I did head over and link up! It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what others are listening to! 

I went back to the country. The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read open to a random page share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. No spoilers (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

“Look,” she explained, “among the Smiths, there are just some things you don’t do to your own kin. You don’t  a wolf’s ‘shine, his vehicle, his She-wolf, unless she ain’t marked proper and she wants to go, or his money. I figured that that’s what he was trying to get to so I . . .  punched him a few times and kicked him in the face and, uh. . .” she cleared her throat. “I shoved him down the garbage chute. Your Mrs. M. showed me where it was.”

“Just tell me one thing Dee-Ann” –Ric’s hand gripped his desk –“were you . . . naked?”


pg 172 of Big Bad Beast (Pride book 7) by Shelly Laurenston

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. great teaser this week chick..


    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge country fan, but I do like this song. Her voice is amazing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what it is about Miranda Lambert. I just adore her voice & personality but there is just something about her music that turns me off. However, out of all her songs, this is probably my favorite. Nice post :)
    -Katelyn

    ReplyDelete