Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (9)

by - May 31, 2011

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads so if you think idea was coo like I did head over and link up! It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what others are listening to! 

This week my Tune is The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. I love the video, it was really cute and after watching the video a few times I started to like the song.







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read open to a random page share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. No spoilers (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



“Wait, Kelsey. You haven’t returned my phone calls. So I assume your answering machine is not working. It’s going to be hard to fit you in, but I believe I have next Wednesday available.”

He picked up his pencil and his planner and was already scribbling my name down. How could he ignore the very large man behind me?

“Look Artie I’m seeing someone else now.”



Pg 120 Tiger’s Quest (Tiger Saga Book 2) by Colleen Houck. 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a wonderfull teaser!
    Is still need to buy this one.
    Have a great day
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great teaser...



    heres mine.

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/05/tuesday-teaser_31.html

    ReplyDelete