T.G.I.F (6)

by - August 12, 2011

TGIF is a fun little feature hosted at Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’s question is: Author Block Party: If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, who would, you choose?
OMG! I love this question, though when it says a handful I take it to be only a few it will be hard picking only a few. While some authors came to mind as soon as I read the question there were other I had to put on a list and cross some off.

Shelly Laurenston was the first to come to mind. I absolutely love her and the way she writes. I have everything she’s written even under the name of G.A. Aiken.
Sherrilyn Kenyon is another who just came to mind. I have mostly all of her books and she has A LOT. I don’t think there was anything I’ve read by her that I didn’t like.
There is also Rick Riordan, Simone Elkeles, Gena Showalter, Kelley Armstrong, J.R. Ward, and last but not least Jeaniene Frost. I’m going to stop here because if I didn’t the list could go forever.

This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think J.R. Ward is going to be another favorite today...along with J.K. Rowling.

    Happy Friday from Lydia @ Sensual Ride

    http://sensualride.blogspot.com/2011/08/friday-memes_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to put Kelley Armstrong. Love her. Thanks for sharing. Stop by if you get a chance http://wp.me/p1h3Ps-sE

    ReplyDelete