Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (19)

by - August 09, 2011

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads so if you think idea was cool like I did head over and link up! It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what others are listening to!

This week and a couple of weeks after a few of us will be doing Tune in Tuesdays 90’s Edition. I love this since I was born in the start of the 90’s I literally grew up on this music. 

This is week my tune is a song so stupid that you can’t help but love it. Whenever I hear this song I have to stop and sing along no matter how many funny looks I get for actually knowing the words
I’m Too Sexy by Right Said Fred





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! By just doing the following:

Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure that what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR List if they like you teasers!


“Should’ve thought of that before you told my ex -girlfriend I eat live kittens for breakfast.”

A tiny twinge of guilt. Then the cat wondered what Riley would think of her last successful ‘shoo-away.’ “Who knew she’d believe me?”

“Oh no? When you ‘accidentally’ opened the cupboard to expose my ‘kitten cage’ full of the poor, sad kitties I was going to snack on?” A raised eyebrow. “Wasn’t the cage next to my special ‘kitten defurring’ tools?”

Pg 61,  Branded by Fire Psy-Changeling Book 6 by Nalini Singh

You May Also Like

24 comments

  1. So want to read this series.... love her other works.

    Here's mine: http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/teaser-tuesday-amara/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series!

    My TT, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds funny, sad, and totally interesting all in one.
    I fell in love with your blog banner, jealous of your bookshelves :) New Follower

    Jess @ The Midnight Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh. my. god. I loved this song!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Right Said Fred!!!

    And um, ewww... no eat the kittens...

    Teaser Tuesdays - House Millar books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooling over your books! Anyway, I've read the first book of the Psy-changeling series and loved it. I hope I'd find the time to read the rest soon. New follower here. :)

    Here's my teaser this week: http://teenreadersdiary.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-girl-of-fire-and-thorns.html

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i like the look of this one


    heres mine

    http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/tuesday-teaser_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't miss Right Said Fred. How many times did they play they song at the skate rink? Classic! :)

    Also, that teaser is...very...interesting. And also scary.

    Here's mine:http://bit.ly/n5sytV

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm Too Sexy still makes me laugh! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very intriguing.... Thanks for sharing!
    My teaser can be seen at Pineapples & Pineapples

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm Too Sexy!!! I'm laughing and smiling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok I'm confused and now I want to know does he eat kittens? Oh and great song! Here's My Teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, great teaser! I so have to continue with this series! I've only read the first book, but I loved it!

    My teaser can be found here!

    Kinde Fever

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great teaser! I've never heard of this one before - but I am definitely checking it out now! :)

    Here's mine:
    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha what?? This is so silly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seriously, there are tears in my eyes.Tears of laughter, not tears of sentiment. It's been years since I've heard this song! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AHahaha I love this song. Thank you Right Said Fred :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This song makes me chuckle every time I hear it. :)


    ~Asheley

    ReplyDelete
  19. *laughs* Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by and checking my teaser out!

    Louise @ Between the Covers

    ReplyDelete