T.G.I.F. (9)

by - September 09, 2011


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted at Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’s question is: Books to Television: Which books would you love to see made in to a tv series? or movie? 



Now you would thing that I would have a lot of books that would make the cut but sadly no. Lately I feel too many books have become movies or are turned into TV shows and the books aren't being done justice. Due to that my list short and none of them are anything supernatural because they are just messing those up for me.

Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik 
This book was so good. It had all of the makings of a classic. Girls meets boy, boy's a jerk, they fight, then they date. It just shows that there is always more to people than meets the eye. 

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles.
This story was more than just about falling for the boy next door. This was deep in so many ways. Poor dark, noble, misunderstood Caleb. Hot. A Bad boy like no other. Oh swoon, that is one boy I could just sink my teeth into. 

Jennifer Echols. 
Take your pick of any book she wrote.



This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Epic Fail is on my list to read. I have heard great things about it! I have not read anything by Simone Elkeles yet, but I think I need too! That sounds like a really great story! Bad Boys are always fun when they have a heart of gold hidden underneath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epic Fail is on my list to read, but from the synopsis I think it would make an excellent show! It has all the makings of a great cast from what I can tell.

    ReplyDelete