T.G.I.F (24)

by - January 27, 2012


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Buy or Borrow: Where do your books that you read come from? The bookstore? The library? Do you prefer to own a book, or have it on loan?


As always Ginger asked a very good question.

I get books from the library and different bookstores. Honestly I get my books from wherever I can.

I love books, I only have books in my house that I will read again, if makes no sense for me to spend money on something that I will use one time and forget about. I’m always in the bookstores.

Now the library. I do go to library, more than anyone I know. If I see a book by someone I’ve never read before or a book that sounds good but I don’t really know if I want it, I’ll get it from the library. Also If I have a book series in paperback and the newest book comes out in hardcover I will borrow it from the library then buy the paperback when it comes out, so it can match my set.


This Week at The Bo0ki3

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. That's awesome that you use your library so much. I'm, unfortunately, really lazy and I would be awful with loan periods. Alas...

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, and Happy Friday!! I think you've got a great plan there! Borrow a book to see if you like it, then buy it if you do. I wish I could be more organized about such things!

    This is a very interesting answer! Thanks for sharing! : )

    Maria @ http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of everyone and their awesome libraries. Oh well, it's good you use yours so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get to the library so much that they know me in there! Love that place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really should use my library more. I'm slowly learning to wean myself off buying books and instead, learning how to borrow them. It saves me money!

    ReplyDelete