Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (41)

by - January 10, 2012


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. 


This week my tune is one that is new to me but I can’t get enough of it.

Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!



“Gemma Davidson” she answered, her voice as groggy as I felt.
“Where are you?” I asked.
“Who is this?”
“Elvis.”
“What time is it?”
“Hammer time?”

Pg, 123 Third Grave Dead Ahead (Charley Davidson #3) by Darynda Jones

Ghastek condescended to stare for half a second in Mark’s direction. “I was led to believe that you possessed at least moderate intelligence. That assessment was obviously in error.”

38% on Kindle Magic Slays (Kate Daniels #5) by Ilona Andrews


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Third Grave from the Left sounds like a lot of fun (judging from that teaser). Hope you're enjoying these reads!

    If you'd like, you can check out my teaser here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that Third Grave Dead Ahead. Apparently I can't read. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gavin! I've been a fan of his since the early days of One Tree Hill, back in 2003 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always liked Gavin Degraw, so I can't believe I haven't heard this song before...Thanks for posting :)

    Lol, and I love your first teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This song's been playing a lot on my local radio stations, but I still like it! Plus, the first teaser totally made me crack up! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete