Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (45)

by - February 07, 2012

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. 

If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my tune is one that I let my iPod picked at random. I turned it on and pressed play, the first song I heard was going to be used this week. So here you go. 
Celine is one of my favorite singers. One of two. Here is the original music video and a video if her preforming it live.  

The Power of Love by Céline Dion



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. 

Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!


Ty only laughed “Hell no. I wouldn’t touch her with mydick.” He hooked his thumb over at Tate, who scowled at the prospect. “Any woman who can boil snow with a look is not someone I want to piss off, you on the other hand, could probably use a woman with weapons God knows she’s gonna need em.”

36% on kindle. Tempting the Enemy (Resurrection #1)  by Dee Tenorio


"We had sex. I’m sure you remember that because, damn it was hot! I wanted more, but you kicked me out. I got pregnant. You told me all along you only did one-nighters, and to be honest, by the time I figured out I was pregnant it was too late to do anything about it. After I had him –which hurt like a bitch by the way –he wouldn’t stop crying. I thought he’d be better with you.”
74% on kindle Accidental Fate by M.A. Stacie

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Two good teasers--completely different.
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are two great teasers! I like the sound of both books, thanks for sharing.
    Here's my TT for this week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    TToria
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tune In pick. Can't go wrong with Celine. And Accidental Fate sounds good, especially after that teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you can't go wrong with Celine...
    "Power of Love" is one of my faves by her...I also really like "Drove all Night" by her as well, but that one didn't get as much air play as "Power of Love"...

    Tune in Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Celine Dion and that's one of my favourites. I love these big voiced power ballads I have to admit...

    ReplyDelete