Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (106)

by - April 16, 2013


Tune In Tuesday: Road Trip Edition is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few) head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post!

Get your road trip caps on and get ready to share an actual song/playlist you have listened to while on a road trip or your dream road trip song/playlist on Tuesdays for the month of April!
When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars
Copy, Paste by Diggy Simmons
2 Reasons by Trey Songz ft. T.I.
Love Left To Lose by Sons of Sylvia
Everybody Talks by Neon Tress
Most Girls by P!nk
Determinate by Lemonade Mouth
We Own The Night by Lady Antebellum
Homeless by Ed Sheeran
Turning Tables by Adele
Rumor Has It by Adele

I created a playlist so you can watch the videos.




Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser! 



My teaser came from the book Damaged by H.M. Ward



“Being normal is overrated. Normal gets you what –the dolt husband with 2.5 kids and the house with the dog? You seriously want that? I mean, one of those kids is going to be really funny looking, by the way, all cut in half like that. Who wants half a kid?”

48% on kindle

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I for one do like normal, although we do not have children, just three furbabies. It works for us. Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/04/tuesday-teasers-3-this-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder about that .5 kid.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you have a Lemonade Mouth song on your playlist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Funny teaser, sounds like a book I would enjoy. Thanks for sharing! Here's my TT post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I always wondered about the .5 myself. lol. Great teaser!

    I also have a teaser up if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-159.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would definitely agree with "Everybody Talks" -- such a catchy song! I also really like "Rumor Has It"...and I have totally watched "Lemonade Mouth" on the Disney Channel! :)

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete