Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (109)

by - May 07, 2013



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few) head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post!

This is my go-to tune when I turn on my computer, iPod, or start the car. Now I gonna show you covers of the songs but nothing comes to the original. So that’s all I’m showing.
 
Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 


Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.


Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!


Both my teasers are from the same book in the Lucky Harbor book one by Jill Shalvis Simply Irresistible
 



 There’s a woman at the end of the bar, the one with the fuck-me heels—Jesus, don’t look! What, are you an amateur? She said she’d do things to me that are illegal in thirteen states if I did the puzzle in less than five minutes. So for all that is holy, hurry the fuck up. Just don’t let her see you doing it.”

10% on kindle


“And maybe he mentioned that he can’t pee his name in the snow anymore because the last time he did, he gave himself a hernia trying to cross the X at the end of his name?” Ford turned back to Hot Biker and slapped him on the back. “There. Now you have no hope of impressing her, so get cranking on that puzzle—you owe me.”

10% on kindle

 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jill Shalvis' work! These teasers I remember fondly! :D Hope you enjoy the book.

    My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Love the teaser! I'm behind reading this series but I love Jill's books!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teasers, lol. I've not read anything by Jill Shalvis before...

    My teaser is from THE HAUNTING SEASON by Michelle Muto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pour Some Sugar on me! That song never gets old :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kate, that song never gets old. :) Thanks for sharing it with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, gotta love Def Leppard. Nice choice!

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete