Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (128)

by - October 29, 2013



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! But until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few) head on over to Kate’s blog and link up at the bottom of the post!

I enjoy all the songs on their album but this is one that I can play again and again.


 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!
 

My teaser came from the  book Escape In You by Rachel Schurig 
“I’ll remember that when I’m called as a character witness for your harassment trial.”

35% on kindle – Escape In You by Rachel Schurig

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I feel like I have said the exact same thing to some of my close friends haha. Great teaser, I hadn't heard of this book but I'll have to check it out (especially since I haven't read any NA yet!).

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard this song by them before but I am really liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard much of One Direction, but the songs I've heard are really good and catchy! I really like the lyrics to this one. Thanks for sharing! =) I like your Teaser Tuesday book too, I immediately checked my library but they didn't have it. =(

    My Tune In Tuesday is here: http://www.hazelleevaughn.com/2013/10/28/tuneintues001/

    ReplyDelete