Top Ten Tuesday: Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends

by - October 03, 2017



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Book Boyfriends/Girlfriends. Which Characters do you have a crush on?
What a good one. I always find that no matter what book I read there is always a character that I’m drawn to. The one that stands out and I can’t help but like.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link


         1.      Ric Van Haltz & Dee-Ann Smith
Main Book: Big Bad Beast *Link*
Author: Shelly Laurenston
Series: Pride # 6 *Link*
Okay, I started off cheating a little bit. I used two characters but I have a crush on both of them. I love them each on their own and I LOVE them together. This is actually my go-to book when I’m in a funk and nothing else looks good.


               2.     Mercy Thompson
Main Book: Moon Called *Link*
Author: Patricia Briggs
Series: Mercy Thompson # 1 *Link*



           3.      Styxx
Main Book: Styxx *Link*
Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Dark-Hunterverse # 23 *Link*
If you told me when I first started this series years ago that I would LIKE Styxx let alone have a crush on him and that my crush on him would bigger than my love for Ash I would slap you. But as it turns out its true. Funny I hated Styxx and didn’t even want to read his book but I did. I cried and came out loving Styxx more than anyone in the whole Dark-hunter universe. Crazy.

        4.     Torin
Main Book: The Darkest Touch *Link*
Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Lords of the Underworld # 11 *Link*
I seem to have a thing for this this type of character. Torin, the keep of the demon of Disease cannot touch anyone or anything without it causing sickness and death. Man, I really felt for him. Hs sadness makes me love him even more, if that makes sense.

        5.     Jason Vanderholt
Main Book: Someone Else’s Fairytale *Link*
Author: E.M. Tippetts
Series: Someone Else’s Fairytale # 1 *Link*




    6.     Vishous
Main Book: Lover Unbound *Link*
Author: J.R. Ward
Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood # 5 *Link*




     7.      Roth
Main Book: White Hot Kiss *Link*
Author: Jennifer. L. Armentrout
Series: The Dark Elements # 1 *Link*




   8.     Vaugh D’Angelo
Main Book: Vision of Heat *Link*
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Psy-Changeling # 2 *Link*




          9.     Andrew Parrish
Main Book: The Edge of Never *Link*
Author: J.A. Redmerski
Series: The Edge of Never # 1 *Link*




        10.   Samantha Parker
Main Book: Here Be Sexiest Vampires *Link*
Author: Suzanne Wight
Series: Deep in Your Veins # 1 *Link*

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've not actually read any of these books, but some of them are appealing to me. I need to read more romance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mercy Thompson series is one of my favorites. I put Adam on my list. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not read any of these books. I'll have to check some of them out. Have a great week. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all of these on my TBR list except The Edge of Never since I've read. I LOVED Andrew so much, and I actually thought about putting him on m y list too!

    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

    ReplyDelete