Top Ten Tuesday: Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes

by - October 10, 2017



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Book With Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes. If the cover screams fall to you, or the books give off a feeling of being Fallish.  
This one was really hard for me. A lot of the books I picked because the color scheme is one that I associate with fall.   
*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link
  

1.      Playing With the Boys  *Link*

Author: Liz Tigelaar

Series: Pretty Tough # 2 *Link*
It’s about a girl joining her new high school football team and football season starts in the fall.


  2.     Autumn Moon Link*

Author: Jan DeLima

Series: Celtic Wolves #31 *Link*

 

3.      Anna and the French Kiss *Link*

Author: Stephanie Perkins

Series: Anna and the French Kiss # 1 *Link*
Anna moves to Paris and starts a new school. School is always at the first of fall

4.     Archangel’s Enigma *Link*

Author: Nalini Singh

Series: Guild Hunter # 8 *Link*


5.     Witch Fire *Link*

Author: Anya Bast

Series: Elemental Witches # 1 *Link*


6.     One Foot in the Grave *Link*

Author: Jeaniene Frost

Series: Night Huntress # 2 *Link*


7.      Chasing Paradise *Link*

Author: Sondrae Bennett

Series: Alpine Woods Shifters # 2 *Link*


8.     Ascend *Link*

Author: Amanda Hocking

Series: Trylle # 3 *Link*


9.     All Hallow’s Moon *Link*

Author: S.M. Reine

Series: Seasons of the Moon # 2 *Link*

 

10.   The Recruit: Book Three  *Link*

Author: Elizabeth Kelly

Series: The Recruit # 3 *Link*

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I feel like Nalini Singh as a lot of book covers that sometimes feel like Fall. I have yet to read anything by her though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked a lot of my books because of colours! :-) I like your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hallow's Moon is my favourite from your list. All these are definitely screaming fall :D

    Here's my TTT: 10 book covers that I fall in love at first sight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ascend looks really good!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I'm going to have to try Jeanine Frost. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Switched by Amanda Hocking made my list, but I think all of her covers would have worked, lol.

    ReplyDelete