Top Ten Tuesday: Creepy!

by - October 30, 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Halloween/Creepy Freebie  

For this week I’ve gone with a more creepy/dark vibes kind of books

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link
 

1.        The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
2.      Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by A.W. Jantha
3.       The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
5.      Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
6.      Wicked: Witch & Curse by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié
7.       The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
8.      Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova
9.      The Voodoo Killings by Kristi Charish
10.   Black Birds of the Gallows by Meg Kassel

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great choices! :-) I haven't read many of the books but I am familiar with them. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, but I'd like to read The Raven Boys. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these yet. I do think The Raven Cycle is on my short list of books to read in 2019 though. And The Wicked Deep sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read The Raven Boys someday. I feel like the only person who hasn’t read it. Great list!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really agree with your choices of The Summoning, The Secret Circle and Wicked Lovely!

    ReplyDelete