Top Ten Tuesday: Authors That...

by - October 02, 2018




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Authors I'd Love to Meet 

I've had the chance to meet so many authors that I admire but there are some I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet but fingers crossed.


1.        Toni Adeyemi
2.      Shelly Laurenston
3.       Ilona Andrews
4.      Nalini Sign
5.     Jennifer Estep
6.      Rick Riordan
7.       E.M. Tippett
8.      Jennifer Laurens
9.      Kelley Armstrong
10.   Kim Harrison







You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Ilona Andrews, Nalini Singh and Kelley Armstrong's books. They'd be great authors to meet!

    ReplyDelete