Top Ten Tuesday: Audio Freebie

by - March 26, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Audio Freebie

MUSIC! I took the top ten repeated songs on my most listened to playlist. You should be warned BTS is going to be on this list more than once. My list is a mix of genres, languages and tones.
Listen to the songs and let me know what you think.

1.        The Truth Untold by BTS
2.      Monster In Me by Little Mix
3.       Off-Road by Pentagon
4.      Found/Tonight sung by Lin-Manuel Miranda & Ben Platt (Dear Evan Hansen & Hamilton mix)
5.      Magic Shop by BTS
6.      Tequila by Dan + Shay
7.       I’m Fine by BTS
8.      What I Know by Parachute
9.      So Good by Red Velvet
10.   Please, Me by Cardi B featuring Bruno Mars


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. One of my best friends would love this list. She is obsessed with BTS!

    www.tbrandbeyond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with the list this week! :-) I really need to listen to some BTS. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These songs are all new to me! I used to listen to music for hours a day... now I just read, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice list! It has an up beat feel to it. I think I liked the Dan and Shay song most. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been listening to Please Me a lot lately. It's such a catchy tune.

    My Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AM I SWOONING OVER YOUR IMPECCABLE MUSIC TASTE? Absolutely.

    ReplyDelete