Top Ten Tuesday: Make Me Pick Up

by - April 02, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Things That Me Pick Up a Bool

1.        The Cover
2.      When a friend/someone gets so excited when they talk about the book
3.       It’s by an author I love
4.      Black girls on the cover
5.      It was made into a movie/TV show I love
6.      Is the book about a stripper
7.       Is there magic
8.      It’s a sequel
9.      Is it about a single dad

10.   It’s about a fake/pretend relationship 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm also really influenced by what others have thought about the book. Great list! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several of these also make me want to pick a book, sequels, the cover, my friends loving it, made into a movie/TV show that I love and of course magic.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/04/02/top-ten-tuesday-205/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've read a lot of books about pretend relationships. Interesting!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely need more books about single dads.

    My <a href="http://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-things-that-make-me-pick-up-a-book/>Top Ten Tuesday</a> post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back before I started book blogging and found so many other ways to increase my TBR, books being made into movies was a huge way for me to discover YA books.

    ReplyDelete