I Am Number Four Movie Review

by - March 08, 2011

I Am Number Four, Walt Disney Picture staring Alex Pettyfer, Timothy Olyphant, and Dianna Agron.


                       I gave this movie 5/5 stars

       John isn't like every other guy out there. No he's actually an alien from another planet, a planet that was destroyed when he was a child. Nine children and nine guardians made it off of the planet before it was destroyed. The evil guys that destroyed John's planet won't stop until they kill everyone left, though they can only be killed in order. The group split up to give them a better chance at survival but the first three are dead and John is number four.
      I saw the trailer for the movie a while ago on YouTube so I did a little research and looked up on Google, that was when I found out it was a book. Since I love books so much I ordered it and finished it the same day, I fell in love and I knew I had to see the movie. When I saw the movie the first thing I noticed was they kept it truer to the book than most. The end had me with my eyes wide open the whole time, the battle scene at the school was tough and amazing. I really loved Number Six, I wanted to be her so bad it didn't make any sense.
       This movie is a must see for anyone who love kick ass movies and even badder characters. I suggest you see the movie than read the book. You'll love it.

You May Also Like

0 comments