T.G.I.F (28)

by - March 09, 2012


TGIF is a fun little feature hosted by Ginger @ GReads! Every week we re-cap what has happened on the blog plus Ginger asks a question for us to answer. This week’ question is: Promote An Author: Is there a particular author you wish got more recognition? Pick one author & tell us why we should read their work.

As always Ginger asked a very good question.

YES!!! When I read the question one author came to mind. Shelly Laurenston.
Not to say she doesn’t have a big following but when I ask people if they’ve read her books most say no. And I feel like she is an author everyone should read. I came across one her books randomly one day in Barnes and Noble and from there on I’ve been hooked. I have everything she’s written in both print and digital format.

Why should you read her books? Because they’re great. She’s talented, her books are funny, sweet, romantic, lovely, the guys are sweet and loveable and all alpha male. While the females are relatable, caring, and totally kick ass. The books will have you laughing out and wishing you were a character in it, but don’t take my word for it, read one and watch yourself going back for more.

She writes under two name Shelly Laurenston and G.A. Aikens you can find out more on her website and you can also check out a list her books here, Shelly’s books and G.A.’s books.

This Week at The Bo0ki3


You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I haven't read anything by her so thanks for the recommendation :-)

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to check them out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the man candy on her covers. NICEEE!!

    ReplyDelete