Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (49)

by - March 06, 2012


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. This week my tune is one that I let my iPod picked at random. I turned it on and pressed play, the first song I heard was going to be used this week. So here you go. It doesn't have a video but its a good song. 

Work of Art by Rachel Platten


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along by doing the following. 

Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!  

Juan put his hand on his hips, “Really? Last I heard, you worked for Ms. Minetti, oh and I don’t work for you, so take your orders across the street to Burger King because this ain’t ‘have it your way’.”
38% on Kindle Black Butterfly by Sienna Mynx.


“Do you know who I am?” he snapped.
“The question is, do I care?” the officer asked. “The answer is no. Now let’s go.” He grabbed Hesser’s arm and dragged him outside.
89% on kindle Black Butterfly by Sienna Mynx. 


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great teasers! Love the sexy cover! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing my Tuned in Tuesdays by pressing shuffle on my Ipod! Great song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday.html

      Delete
  3. Woohoo, really enjoyed that teaser. Definitely need to check out Black Butterfly!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Rachel Platten before, but I'm really enjoying the sound of this song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your teasers!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/03/tuesday-teasers-lone-wolf-and-defending.html

    ReplyDelete