Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (52)

by - March 27, 2012


Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger of GReads. 

It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what other are listening to. If you want to be a part of this head on over to her page and link up. 

This week my tune is a new that a friend of mine told me about, she told me about this group and I love them. 

Gotta Be You by One Direction


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. 

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!  

“Since, ‘Hi I’m Ella, you look like someone I’d like to spend the rest of my life with’ would have been totally insane, I opted for sitting and quietly staring.”

Pg 1 of The Fine Art of Truth and Dare by Melissa Jensen

A cheater . . . how could she think he was even capable? “I loved you, you daft bint.”

67% on kindle My Once and Future Love by Carla Krae

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Ohh! I think I'll have to add the Fine Art of Truth or Dare to my reading list! Thanks for sharing! Here's my TT http://shaynagier.com/teaser-tuesdays-322.html/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those teasers! They are definitely being added to my TBR list right away – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-immortal-rules-by-julie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love your teaser of The Fine Art of Truth or Dare and One Direction is simply awesome! =D Have you heard any songs by The Wanted? Their Glad You Came is pretty good!

    My Teaser Tuesday!

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I love One Direction, too :) They're so cute :P
    I've read The Fine Art of Truth or Dare. And for me it was an okay read...

    My TiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, one direction. I love them!! I do hope they add more tour dates so I can see them live this summer. My friend is going, without me I might add! LOL I have a wedding that day. Sigh.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cover, very original! The title isn't bad either "The Fine Art of Truth or Dare", good choice!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete