I must say that I find television very educational. The minute somebody turns it on, I go to the library and read a book. --Groucho Marx

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Lady is a Vamp


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

THE LADY IS A VAMP BY LYNSAY SANDS
Argeneau Book 17
Mass Market Paperback 384 Pages
Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Avon Books
July 31st 2012

From Goodread:

One late night leads to . . .

Kidnapped When Jeanne Louise Argeneau left work, she never thought she'd end up tied down by a good-looking mortal. More attracted than annoyed, she quickly realizes there is more to her abductor than meets the eye.

One desperate act leads to . . .

Love? Paul Jones has need of a vampire, and only Jeanne Louise will do. He just has to convince this beauty of a Vamp to help him . . . never imagining that he would fall in love. But with the immortal world's answer to law enforcement hunting them, their time together is running out . . . and Paul and Jeanne Louise will need to risk everything to spend an eternity together.

To learn about Lynsay Sands and her books please visit her website



3 comments:

  1. I have like 10 of this authors books sitting on my bookshelf and I have yet to read anything by her yet but I guess I should start. Great pick!
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one has def. piqued my interest! I'll have to check this author out! Thanks for sharing!

    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds intriguing, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete