Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (153)

by - June 14, 2016


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 
EXO is back! They were the first group in kpop that I really fell for. MONSTER is the song off of their new album that I knew the first time I heard that I was gonna love it forever. 


The second song isn’t Korean and is a slower one. So a change of pace from the first song I picked.

I finally listened to Little Mix’s album Get Weird and man I loved it. There was only one song on it that I wasn’t a fan of. SECRET LOVE SONG PT II is the song I heard randomly that made me give the whole album a listen. I can’t get enough of this song or this group. 


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 


Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!


  Today’s teasers are from the book Only Everything book one in the True Love series by Kieran Scott. 

Bathing would have to wait. Right now, I had to find y next lucky couple. Page 111

Mr. Chin lifted a well-worn, life-size newborn doll out of a box and held it up. More groans
Page 180
 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Sounds interesting. I don't think I've read anything by this author. My teaser this week comes from The Deception of the Emerald Ring by Lauren Willig. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sharing the videos! I am not familiar with either group--but I enjoyed what you shared.

    I like the cover of Only Everything. The teasers didn't really grab me, but I'm definitely curious about this book. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers :) both sound interesting! I am an old GFC follower.

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete