Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (154)

by - June 21, 2016



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 


DAY6. Can I just say how much I love them. They are an actual band and so talented. They are still a young group but amazing. I’m actually going to see them this Saturday as one of the performers at KCON NY 2016. I cannot wait. This is the title track off of their second album DAYDREAM. . . . The song is 놓아 놓아 놓아 (Letting Go) 


The second song isn’t Korean I was surprised when I saw there was a video to it. It’s one of my favorite songs from her album 25. Adele voice is amazing.

Send My Love (To Your New Love)

 


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 

Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!

  Today’s teasers are from the book Allegiance of Honor  it is book 15 in the Psy-Changeling series by Nalini Singh. 


Hawke showed his teeth again. “Then the bastard’s going to be in a lot of pain starting today.”
--39% on kindle

“Zero tolerance,” Lucas said, making that call as alpha. “As of now any individual caught planning or in the midst of trying to harm a DarkRiver child or adult will be executed. We might lose some intel in the process, but fuck that –I want those assholes to think a thousand times before they set foot on our land.”
--54% on kindle
 


You May Also Like

0 comments