Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (155)

by - June 28, 2016



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature was created by Ginger over at GReads! 


It’s no secret that I really love 방탄소년단 or BTS as they are known. BTS is a group known for their hard hitting choreography. So to showcase that I’ve got two video that the boys are said was some of their toughest choreography. 
 





Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Books And A Beat 

 
Anyone can play along by doing the following. Grab your current read open to a random page and share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

Please no spoilers (make sure what you shared doesn’t give away too much! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, so that other TT participants can add to their TBR list of they like your teaser!


  Today’s teasers are from the book Iron Crowned from the publisher. It is book 3 in Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead.

Dazed, Lara walked over to the table and sat down, unable to take her eyes off of him –his chest in particular. “Thank you.”
“It is my honor to –shit! The cinnamon rolls!”
--Page 81

 I swam over to him, on the pool’s far side. “I’m here naked with you, and that’s your biggest concern?”
--Page 193
 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't read this book yet but its on my soon to be read list, And love the teaser LOL!
    Check out My TT

    ReplyDelete