Top Ten Tuesday: Quotes

by - March 06, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Favorite Book Quotes

I don’t actually have any favorite book quotes but when reading I tend to write down parts of books I find funny or happen to like or that stood out to me.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Dark-Hunterverse #22)
“..So the Simi glad you didn’t stay dead, and I promise I won’t kill you again. Friend?”

2.     When He Was Bad (Miss Congeniality) by Shelly Laurenston (Magnus Pack #3.5)
But Van turned on Farica Bader so fast, the woman took several steps away him only to crash into his sister. The unholy smile on that woman’s face made it clear Carrie Van Holtz would happily throw Farica into a poll of Sharks if the opportunity presented itself.

3.      Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston (Pride #8)
Toni looked over at Livy, but her best friend was about to get into a fight with a rude squirrel who kept mocking her from a high branch.

4.     White Hot Kiss by Jenifer L. Armentrout (The Dark Elements #1)
“You almost got plowed by a cab. And if you want to get plowed, I will gladly volunteer my services. I promise I’ll be a lot–“

5.     Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover (Maybe #1)
I run to the dresser and look in the mirroe for the first tiem today. Written across my forehead in blak ink it says: Someone wrote on your forhead.

6.     Futures and Frosting by Tara Sivec (Chocolate Lovers #2)
“Water? At a wedding? I don’t understand,” he asks in confusion. “Did you invite Jesus? That’s the only way that will be acceptable.”

7.      Night Blade by J.C. Daniels (Colbana Files #2)
A few seconds and one scream later, and he was back on the phone. “Did you say you were delivering some heads?”

8.     Stripped Bare by Emma Hart (Stripped #2)
“Sorry. I didn’t mean to force my butt into your face” That’s an apology I’d never thought I’d have to make.

9.     Fallen Crest Public by Tijan (Fallen Crest High #3)
“If Mark wasn’t a cool guy and if your dad hadn’t got there first, I’d bang Mark’s mom.”

10.   Riding Red by Alexa Riley (Fairytale Shifter #1)
“Why not?” Gwen picks up one of the cock-shaped cookies and bites off the head, making me cringe. I don’t have a penis, but I can imagine that would hurt. “They taste delicious. I added a hint of pumpkin spice. Bitches love pumpkin spice.” She nods her head like it’s a fact that bitches love pumpkin spice. She finishes the cookie, moaning appreciatively.

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Some of these quotes actually made me laugh out loud! Fun list! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am addicted to book quotes , what a fun list :) Mine is https://thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.co.nz/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post! #6 is cracking me up though. :D

    Here is out Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but I really love the White Hot Kiss quote! I have been wanting to start that, but hesitant because I don't have the best track record with Jennifer Armentrout.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha some of these made me laugh!
    I want to read Sherrilyn Kenyon books but they are too many in just one series that discourages me to start them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I wrote this with my husband's account, I need to sign out. This is Mariela hahaha

      Delete
    2. 😂 😂 😂 why is that so funny

      Delete
  6. Ha I like your list!! My first visit to your blog, very nice!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-book-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great quotes! And I feel the same way about quotable moments- sometimes it is just a feeling that the moment gave me and not necessarily exactly what it is being said by a character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list :D Almost all of these are so funny specially the #9 :D

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/03/ten-favourite-personal-dedications-books-ive-read/

    ReplyDelete