Top Ten Tuesday: Spring

by - March 20, 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books On My Spring TBR

I don’t have books with  spring theme or books sent in the spring, the books on my list are books that I plan to read this spring

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (Legacy of Orïsha #1)
2.     Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston (Honey Badgered #1)
3.      A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas (Court of Thorns & Roses #3.5)
4.     Ocean Light by Nalini Singh (Psy-Changeling Trinity #2)
5.     The Dysaters by P.C. Cast
6.     To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
7.      The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan (The Trials of Apollo #3)
8.     The Ship of the Dead by Rick Riordan (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #3)
9.     Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
10.   Tiger's Dream by Colleen Houck (The Tiger Saga #5)

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I really hope you enjoy Simon. I love that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ordered my copy of Children of Blood and Bone, so I'm eagerly waiting for it to arrive.
    To Kill a Kingdom arrived yesterday so I'm going to try and squeeze it in ASAP, haha. I've heard so many good things about that one! And, of course, ACOFAS. I need that one as soon as possible but I'm sure I'm not alone. :P

    Looooved Simon vs.! Honestly, I'm never overly enthusiastic about movie adaptions but I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda is the most precious book ever. Hope you`ll enjoy it. I have Children of Blood and Bone on my list as well, and I`m so excited to read it because I haven`t seen one bad review. Not one, everyone loves it!

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Burning Maze was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/20/top-ten-tuesday-151/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Simon vs Homo Sapien on my Spring list also!! I hope you get to enjoy the books on your list!! Happy Spring!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to read Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda for some time now. I hope you enjoy it!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Children of Blood and Bone seems to be getting so much love, I should really look at that one. and To Kill A Kingdom is another one...

    ReplyDelete