Top Ten Tuesday: TBR

by - September 18, 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Books on my fall TBR  


*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      Mirage by Somaiya Daud (Twisted Tales #4)

2.     The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi


4.     Roar by Cora Carmack (Stormheart #1)

5.     Beasts Made of Night by Tochi Onyebuchi

6.     Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor

7.      To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

8.     Furyborn by Claire Legrand

9.     A Map of Days by Random Riggs (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #4)

10.   Reflection by Elizabeth Lim (Twisted Tales #4)

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh I remember seeing Roar around- it sounded like a cool premise. And Furyborn seems like I've seen good reviews too. Hope these are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved Roar and Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Hope you will too!
    Furyborn is still on my TBR - no clue when I'll get to it, but her new novel - Sawkill Girls - sounds waaay intriguing as well. Might read that one first, haha.

    Happy reading!

    (Here's my TTT should you be interested. :) https://booksandmunches.com/2018/09/18/ttt-18092018/ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really loved Furyborn, and so I hope you end up loving it as well! Roar is also on my TBR for Autumn, so hopefully we both enjoy reading it over the next few months :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Taylor creates such immersive, fantastic worlds. I hope you enjoy it! I still need to read Furyborn. Hope you enjoy it as well!

    Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone has been on my TBR for a while now. Hope you love it!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, hope you do too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/18/top-ten-tuesday-177/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to read Furyborn - it sounds really good!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone, too. I hope you enjoy all these!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is going to be on my list of backlist books that I want to read. I put in a hold request for the Furyborn audiobook at the library... so even if I don't have time to sit down and read it, at least I'll be listening to it in the car at some point, eventually.

    ReplyDelete