Top Ten Tuesday: Hidden Gems

by - September 11, 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Hidden Gems  

So my list is filled with books that I haven’t heard the people around me talk about and that I think more people should read. Some of them (most) are books that have been out for a while and should be read by a new group of readers.


1.      The Hollows series by Kim Harrison
13 main books in the series. Book 5 was on sale at Barnes & Noble, I’m talking less than $10, so of course I buy it. didn’t realize it was apart of a series. Went back got all of the books that was out and waited around all of the books to come out. This was an intense but fun series. 

2.     Lily Dale series by Wendy Corsi Staub
4 books or the YA series that I am recommending. Found this series one of my random trips to any Barnes & Noble. Favorite book would ‘Discovering’ book 4. 

3.      Hot Cops series  by Karin Tabke
Steamy undercover cops, yes. ‘Skin’ book 2 is my favorite, it was the first one I read, I didn’t realize it was apart of a series. 5 books in total. 

4.     Gray Court series by Dana Marie Bell
6 books in total. I don’t remember how I found this author but none of her books have disappointed me. Favorite of this series ‘Artistic Vision’ book 3.

5.     Cat Star Chronicles by Cheryl Brooks
10 books, series is done. Favorite book in the series, book 4 ‘Outcast’. Maybe

6.     Bandits by L.M. Preston
So I had never heard o this book or author before I was asked to review it, and let me just say I am so glad I did. It was so much better than I thought it would be and I loved it 

7.      Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
This is book one of a duology and I absolutely love them both! I want to reread them now. 

8.     Kitty Norville series by Carrie Vaughn
14 books, with some short stories. Not sure which is my favorite, the whole series is. 

9.     Raven Investigations series by Stacey Brutger
5 books. I just found it and really enjoy it. 

10.   Vampire Princess of St. Paul series by Tate Hallaway
Only 3 books in the series. Are people still reading about vampires? Either way this is a good one to check out.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of any of these books. It's always nice to be introduced to an entirely new set of authors. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t read any of these. I’m so bad at keeping up with what series are coming out.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete