Top Ten Tuesday: I Still Haven't

by - September 25, 2018


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Books By My Favorite Authors That I Still Haven’t Read  

These are some of my favorite authors, I have read most of their books but these are the ones that I haven’t. They are  on my list though, I’ll get to them.



1.        Beginnings: Obsidian & Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Lux #1-2)
2.      The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston (Call of Crows #1)
3.       Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews (Hidden Legacy #1)
4.      Rock Addiction by Nalini Signh (Rock Kiss #1)
5.      Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Deadman’s Cross #1)
6.      The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan (The Trials of Apollo #2)
7.       Crossing the Line by Simone Elkeles
8.      Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost (Night Prince #1)
9.      Walking the Witch by Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld #11)
10.   Soundless by Richelle Mead

You May Also Like

0 comments