Top Ten Tuesday: My First

by - April 23, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: (First Ten) Books I Reviewed

This was a fun one, it was fun to go back and look at some of the reviews that helped get me started.


1.        Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
2.      Ghost Huntress: The Awakening by Marley Gibson
3.       Invasion by Jon S. Lewis
4.      The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
5.      Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells
6.      Wither by Lauren DeStefano
7.       Banished (Short Story) by Jen Wylie
8.      Bandits by L.M Preston
9.      Last Minion Standing by Eve Langlais
10.   Almost Final Curtain by Tate Hallaway

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah, Wither! I loved that series. Great list! :-) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What originally made you decide to start writing and sharing book reviews?

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was always talking about books, so I thought why not. Plus no one I knew liked to read so I thought a blog was a good way to connect with other bookish people.

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these. I'll have to look in to some of them as the titles sound interesting. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks (by the titles) that you were into some darker kinds of reads when you started out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all new to me. It's interesting to see how the books that everybody is always talking about change over time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Throwbacks! Gosh, some of these are so... I FEEL LIKE I'M WAY BACK IN TIME RIGHT NOW. In a good way. I'm always curious to see where everyone else started their blogging experiences and like, what they think they'd feel towards the books if they read them now for the first time vs. then.

    ReplyDelete