In My Mailbox (3)

by - April 18, 2011

In My Mailbox is something was that started over at The Story Siren and I think it’s pretty awesome. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Such as books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, as they can be in eBook form. Here's a link to see how it all started. I didn’t buy any books this week but I still got a few.
 

Received for Review:
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
Waterfall (River of Time book 1) by Lisa T. Bergren
The Glass Demon by Helen Grant




Retribution Falls (Tales of Ketty Jay book 1) by Chris Wooding
Mission (Un)Popular by Anna Humphrey
Ruby Red by Kersten Gier







                                Got from Library:
                                                                      Entwined by Heather Dixon
 


You May Also Like

0 comments