In My Mailbox (4)

by - April 25, 2011

 In My Mailbox is something was that started over at The Story Siren and I think it’s pretty awesome. It’s a way to showcase the books that you gotten through different places. Such as books you gotten in the mail, brought from a store, borrowed from the library, received to write a review, as they can be in eBook form. Here's a link to see how it all started. I didn’t buy any books this week but I still got a few.


Received for Review:
Blood Law by Karin Tabke
















I won:
Ghost Huntress: The Discovery (Book 5) by Marley Gibson










                            From Library:
       Rhymes With Cupid by Anna Humphrey
       After The Golden Age by Carrie Vaughn









eBooks:
Accidently A Bride by Mary Malcolm 
Marked: The Recruit (Book 1) by Emma Hillman

You May Also Like

0 comments