Tune In/Teaser Tuesday (3)

by - April 19, 2011

Tune in Tuesday is hosted by Ginger @GReads so if you think idea was coo like I did head over and link up! It’s a way to bounce from blog to blog and discover what others are listening to!

This week I’m talking about another one of my favorite songs, I've been listening to it since I first heard a few lines of it in a commercial. I’ll be honestly I find a good number of my music in commercials and on TV. 

            
                       My song this week is Pixie Lott’s ‘Broken Arrow’ from the movie Beastly soundtrack. (Awesome book and I liked the movie too.)







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read open to a random page share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. No spoilers (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




              Seth narrowed his eyes “Id hardly be wasting my time trying to keep you alive if I wanted you dead, Raine. I’m just trying to understand you.” 
   Pg 75 ‘Rush of Darkness’ by Rhyannon Byrd (Primal Instinct book 7)

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great choice of song!

    This does sound interesting, I love teaser Tuesdays! There are always such a great selection of books :)

    Happy reading,
    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if he will ever understand her. Do they ever?

    Here's mine:

    http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot cover and sounds like a lot of misunderstanding! Great choice for a teaser. Here is mine: http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This teaser makes me want to check out this book!! How does it matter if I have 100 miles long tbr pile?!!

    :D

    Here is my Teaser Tuesday: Wrecker by Summer Wood post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser. It sounds like he has a good point.

    ReplyDelete