Can't-Wait Wednesday: A Court of Frost and Starlight

by - February 28, 2018



Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishing Endings to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

A COURT OF FROST AND STARLIGHT BY SARAH J. MAAS
A Court of Thorns and Roses #3.1
Hardcover, 272 Pages
Young Adult, Science Fiction & Fantasy
Publisher: Bloomsbury
Release Date: May 1st 2018
Pre-order: Amazon & Barnes and Noble

From Goodreads: Link

Narrated by Feyre and Rhysand, this bridges the events in A Court of Wings and Ruin and the upcoming novels in the series.

The Winter Solstice. In a week. I was still new enough to being High Lady that I had no idea what my formal role was to be. If we'd have a High Priestess do some odious ceremony, as lanthe had done the year before. A year. Gods, nearly a year since Rhys had called in his bargain, desperate to get me away from the poison of the Spring Court to save me from my despair. Had he been only a minute later, the Mother knew what would have happened. Where I'd now be. Snow swirled and eddied in the garden, catching in the brown fibers of the burlap covering the shrubs My mate who had worked so hard and so selflessly, all without hope that I would ever be with him We had both fought for that love, bled for it. Rhys had died for it.

To learn about Sarah J. Maas and her books please visit her website

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ah, a novella? I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I do love all the covers in this series but I've kind of outgrown Sarah J. Maas. Her books just don't do it for me anymore, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is one that I really want to finish soon. This sounds sooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought when I saw this is it can't be by Sarah J. Maas. It's only 272 pages.
    My Can't-Wait Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  5. This novella is longer than some books. What makes it a novella vs a book? I'm just rambling. Either way, I bet a lot of people are anxious to get it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it went on the number of pages...But I could be wrong. Well, if this is classified as a novella - I am wrong!

      Delete
  6. I do want to read this one also! I hope you get your hands on it soon!

    Mary my Can’t Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sound of this one, cool title too. And of course this series is supposed to be SO good. I'll have to try Maas at some point...

    ReplyDelete