Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Could

by - February 27, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Books I Could Re-Read Forever

I re-read the same books all of the time. I’ll complain that I want to read something new yet run right back to these books

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon
2.     Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
3.      Big Bad Beast by Shelly Laurenston
4.     Someone Else's Fairytale by E.M. Tippetts
5.     Mercy Thompson (series) by Patricia Briggs
6.     Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh
7.      Colbana Files (series) by J.C. Daniels
8.     Percy Jackson (series) by Rich Riordan
9.     Charley Davidson (series) by Darynda Jones
10.   Georgina Kincaid (series) by Richelle Mead

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm currently catching up on The Percy Jackson series having not read it when I was younger. :-) I'm really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe we are in the same book page and I haven't read any of these books? Nice list lass!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mercy Thompson series! I'm a couple books behind at the moment, but it is definitely one of my favorites. I haven't read Percy Jackson yet, but it is one I really need to read someday. Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sadly read only Percy Jackson from this list 🙈 Sea of Tranquility is on my TBR, though. I hope I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the books mentioned in your TTT post this week, but will be adding a few of them to my ever growing reading wishlist!

    Here's a link to my TTT for this week: https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-20-books-i-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could definitely reread Percy Jackson over and over too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I only read the first book in the Mercy Thompson series, but I'm planning on reading the whole series soon!

    Here’s my TTT!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of these but they sure look interesting.

    I can't re-read books.. like ever. Simply because my unread TBR is higher than the books that I have actually read! Yes, no time to re-read :D

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/02/10-tv-series-worth-binge-watch/

    ReplyDelete