Top Ten Tuesday: On My TBR Shelf

by - February 06, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books That Have Been On My TBR the Longest and I Still Haven’t Read
Not just my TBR these books are on my selves at home. At one point I was really excited about them. If they are a series I have read the whole series up until this book. There is one book in this list where I heard that the author killed off a main and favorite character and was done. 


*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.      This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. Night Huntress #5
2.     Poison Princess by Kresley Cole. Arcana Chronicles #1 
3.      Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer. Nightshade #3  
4.     Alienation by Jon S. Lewis. C.H.A.O.S. #2 
5.     Brisingr by Christopher Paolini. The Inheritance Cycle #3  
6.     Deep In the Woods by Chris Marie Green. Vampire Babylon #6 
7.      Daemon's Mark by Caitlin Kittredge. Nocturne City #5 
8.     Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier. Edelstein-Trilogie #2 
9.     Last Dragon Standing by G.A. Aiken. Dragon Kin #4 
10.   Crimson Frost by Jennifer Estep. Mythos Academy #4

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. I've only heard of Poison Princess. I fail... I hope you get around to these books at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's not bad though. You are doing okay! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books, but the Mythos Academy series sounds interesting. Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`ll admit I have not heard of any of these except The Inheritance Cycle, which people seem to love. Good luck with your reading!

    Carmen`s Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say that I haven't read any of these or even heard of these except the Inheritance cycle series. But I guess not every book is meant to be read within this limited time :)

    My TTT: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/02/netgalley-arcs-tbr-longest-still-havent-read/

    ReplyDelete