Top Ten Tuesday: Love Freebie

by - February 13, 2018



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up. 

This week is: Love Freebie: My Favorite Slow Burn Romances

I used this time to talk about my favorite Slow Burn Couples. I split the list the first 5 slow burns are contained to one book, or as much as a slow burn can be in one book. They might be stand alones or the start to a series where the main characters get together. Then the other half is books where the couple come later in the series. The last 3 books on my list are spoilers, as they show the main character getting with someone else when in the beginning of the series they were with someone else, or tell you the out come to a love triangle. 

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link


1.   Elena & Raphael
     Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
2.   Alex & Jesse
     Broken and Screwed by Tijan
3.   Nastya & Josh
     The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
4.   Chloe & Jason
     Someone Else's Fairytale Some by E.M. Tippetts
5.   Ruby & Arcus
     Frostblood by Elly Blake
6.   Macy & Ghost
     Leave Me Breathless Ross Siblings #3 by Cherrie Lynn
7.  Kate & Curran
     Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
8.   Layla & Roth
     The Dark Elements series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
9.   Feyre & Rhysand
     A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J. Maas
10.               Amy & Jamie
      Secret Society Girl series by Diana Peterfreund

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. You and I have a similar theme this week. I don't know your books or characters, however. My Love Freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a slow burn romance. I haven't read any of these books, but glad to have some recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, many new books for me to explore!! Thanks for sharing your list with us this week. :-)

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-ten-very-hot-steamy.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frostblood and A Court of Mist and Fury I totally get! I need to read the next Frostblood book asap too! My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only read the first book in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series, but I have a few of your choices on my TBR. I'm a sucker for slow burn romances, so thank you for the recommendations!

    If you'd like to check out my love freebie, you can find it here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent list! I love a good, slow burn. It seems so much more realistic. Also, I've only read the first Kate Daniels book and really need to finish that series.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feyre and Rhysand! Talk about a slow burn romance!!
    My TTT:
    https://booksofteacups.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/top-ten-tuesday-my-otps-that-i-am-absolutely-trash-for/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven’t read any of these books, but slow burn is the only kind of romance I like. Great list!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete