Top Ten Tuesday: Didn't Get To

by - January 22, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Books I Meant to Read In 2018 but Didn’t Get To

Last year I found myself not reading as much as I wanted to. There were a lot of book I wanted to read, that I got, or went to start but didn’t get to read.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.        Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (Witchlands #1)
2.      The Voodoo Killings by Kristi Charish (Kincaid Strange #1)
3.       Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan (Crazy Rich Asians #1)
4.      To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (To All The Boys #1)
5.      Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (Ash Princess #1)

6.      Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulhurst
7.       What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli & Adam Silvera
8.      Daughter of Smoke & Bones by Laini Taylor
9.      Siege of Shadows by Sara Raughley (Effigies #2)
10.   Remember Yesterday by Pintip Dunn (Forget Tomorrow #2)

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Ahh so many books and we definitely didn't have enough reading time last year, right?!😂 I love Ash Princess and To All The Boys and What If It's Us so *flails* I hope you get to try them eventually. And I also want to read Crazy Rich Asians...someday haha. Here’s my TTT for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Crazy Rich Asians film yet? I'm wondering if I should watch it before I read the book.

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see the film and it was beautiful. It made me want to read the book.

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone, it's a great book.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/22/top-ten-tuesday-195/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone for absolutely ages now. Hopefully we both get to it soon! :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to Truthwitch! I even got a free copy from Tor (I think) and I STILL haven't read it. *sigh*

    HTML: Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some of these are on my TBR list! I definitely recommend What If It's Us - I just finished it last week, and it was DEFINITELY worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read many of these books too. Susan Dennard's work, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Ash Princess... hope we both find time to read them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get to all of these and enjoy them when you do! Quite a few are on my list, too, so I'm right there with you haha

    ReplyDelete