Top Ten Tuesday: New-to-Me

by - January 15, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: New-to-Me Authors I Read In 2018

Honestly this is a list that could go on forever. I get so many books and there are times that even though I’ve waiting for a book for month it will end up unread on my shelf.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link



1.        Helen Hoang
2.      Roshani Chokshi
3.       Zoraida Cordova
4.      Shea Ernshaw
5.      Renee Ahdeieh
6.      Tiffany Pitcock
7.       Jasmine Guillory
8.      Nic Stone
9.      Ibi Zoboi
10.   Elly Blake

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm aiming to read Helen Hoang soon. I've heard some wonderful things. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Hoang, Roshani Chokshi, Renée Ahdieh, and Elly Blake were all new to me in 2018 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you come across all of these authors?

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these, but Just Friends by Tiffany Pitcock sounds cute! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elly Blake was also new to me last year!

    My TTT post!

    ReplyDelete