Top Ten Tuesday: First Half of 2019

by - January 08, 2019


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. Each week will be a different Top Ten list. Everyone is welcome to join and link up.

This week is: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019  

Honestly this is a list that could go on forever. I get so many books and there are times that even though I’ve waiting for a book for month it will end up unread on my shelf.

*This list is no specific order*
*Click book title or series for Goodreads link

1.        Summoned to Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones (Charley Davidson #13)
2.      Storm Cursed by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #11)
3.       Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
4.      Tell Me How You Really Feel by Aminah Mae Safi
5.      We Hunt the Flame by Hafsash Faizal


6.      The Candle and the Flame by Nafiza Azad
7.       The Tiger at Midnight by Swati Teerdhala
8.      The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
9.      Mystic by Cheryl Brooks (Cat Star Legacy #2)
10.   Children of Virtue and Vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi (Legacy of Orisha #2)

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. One good thing about doing this activity, now I am really excited about a few upcoming books. Since I usually don't pay attention to releases this is a new position for me. Hope you get to read a few of your anticipated books. My Anticipated Releases

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red, White and Royal Blue does look super cute. Hope you get to read these! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for We Hunt the Flame. It's so pretty.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Children of Virtue and Vengeance was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/top-ten-tuesday-193/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bride Test is on a lot of lists this week. I'll probably read that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just finished the 7th Charley Davidson book and I'm absolutely hooked! I can't wait to continue on with the series. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, yes, yes, and more yes! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete